Characteristics Tecnovita by BH YF93 Rec-bike
The YF93 features an attractive design, stable pedaling and excellent technical performance. With this folding exercise bike you can finally get fit riding at home, at the pace you want and using very little space.
Strengthen your legs and make a healthy cardiovascular exercise with the backed folding bike YF93 by Tecnovita by BH. This bike has a special design fully accessible with wide adjustable comfort saddle height, allowing you to make a much more comfortable workout. Folds easily so you can store it anywhere.
With YF93 backed bike you will be able to train strength, endurance, agility and balance, thus toning up lower muscles and losing weight.
The YF93 features an attractive design, stable pedaling and excellent technical performance. With this folding exercise bike can finally get fit riding at home, at the pace you want and using very little space.
· Recumbent position for a comfortable exercise
· Saddle with comfortable backrest, adjustable height, with lateral support handles
· DT pedal system with double drive, which will make pedaling smooth and quiet
· System of magnetic braking
· Weight of flywheel equivalent to 8kg
· Includes wheels so that you can move the bike easily
· Comfortable and ergonomic
· Position recline for pedaling
· Magnetic brake
· Regulation of intensity of 8 settings
· Includes wheels for easy transport
Monitor and programs
· User-friendly LCD Monitor that displays speed, distance, time and calories burned
· Full control over training
· 8 accurate load regulation points (manual) with different intensity
· Very easy to adjust by the user
Dimensions and weight
· Dimensions: 97cm (length) x 57cm (width) x 90cm (height)
· Folded dimensions: 46cm (length) x 57cm (width) x 124cm (height)
· Recommended maximum user weight: 90 kg
· Weight: 18.8 kg
· 2 years
· Instructions manual available in the following languages: Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Italian
Comparative Tecnovita by BH YF93 Rec-bike
Shipping Tecnovita by BH YF93 Rec-bike
Normal delivery time is 4 - 5 working days (occasionnaly 1 more working day, depending on the destination).Orders for 4-5 working days delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday. For products from certain suppliers the delivery time may vary. The customer service will contact you on those occasions.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
fitnessdigital is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Payment methods Tecnovita by BH YF93 Rec-bike
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Tecnovita by BH YF93 Rec-bike
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
2 Questions 2 Answers
- I am 5foot 1 inch with short legs. What is the distance in cm from saddle to pedal at its lowest setting. ThanksAsked by frances from eastbourneDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, The distance between the saddle and the pedal at its lowest setting is 90cm, and between the saddle and the pedal at its highest setting 80cm. WinekeAnswered by fitnessdigital.com
- What is the minimum leg length for this bike? Asked by Kay from DoverDo you know the answer? Please let us know!1 Answers
Hello, From the seat in its lowest position to the pedal all the way down, so as far away as possible from the saddle, 73cm. WinekeAnswered by FitnessDigital.com
User reviews about Tecnovita by BH YF93 Rec-bike
Tell us what you think!
A good practice for domestic use, far more comfortable than an exercise bike, being a semi recumbent machine with a back rest. Also has a very useful and adjustable rest for a book or iPad to take the boredom out of exercise. Recommended without hesitation.