Characteristics Marcy JD3.1 Hyperextension Bench
The JD3.1 Hyper Extension Bench from Marcy may not be the first piece of gym equipment you had in mind when setting up a home gym, but it should not be overlooked or understated. The JD3.1 can be your key to consistent, healthy, injury free weight training.
It’s used purely for lower back strengthening, the most injury prone part of the body. Strengthening your lower back through hyper extensions can help improve your overall strength in everything, it lays down strong foundations to build the rest of your body on.
Thanks to the JD3.1’ adjust-ability you can align your body perfectly to safely strengthen your lower back.
Key Product Features
- Purpose: For strengthening the lower back and core region
- Ankle Supports: Adjust to 6 different heights for anatomical alignment
- Suitable For: Users between 5ft to 6ft 3 in.
- Stability Handles: Provide extra stability when aligning your body and getting on and off
- Feet: Slip resistant elevated feet are positioned for maximum structural integrity and stability
- Foam Rollers: High density foam fit snugly around your ankles for comfort (17 x 10 x 2.5cm)
- Adjustment Pin: Quick release spring loaded for easy and secure adjustments
- Framework: 5 x 5cm (2 x 2 in.) heavy duty solid steel
- Upholstery: 2 in. thick high-density deluxe box-stitched vinyl
- Paint Finish: Power coated chip resistant finish
- Assembly: Self-assembly (Assembly guide, illustrations included)
- Approximate Assembly Time: Under 1 hour
Dimensions & Specifications
- Assembled Dimensions: Length: 110cm (43.3 in.) x Width: 69.9cm (27.5 in.) x Height: 95.3cm (37.5 in.)
- Seat Pad Dimensions: Length: 43cm (17 in.) x Width: 35cm (14 in.)
- Maximum User Weight Capacity: 136kg / 300lbs / 21 Stone
- Product Weight: 19.5kg / 43 lbs
- Lifetime framework
- 3 years on parts, bushings, brackets, pins
- 1-year upholstery
Comparative Marcy JD3.1 Hyperextension Bench
Shipping Marcy JD3.1 Hyperextension Bench
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over €200
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 2 working days
- stock informationMore than 10 availableStock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Officially founded in 1946, Walter Marcyan was a leading figure in the development of the U.S fitness industry, spending much of his time during the 1940's, 50's and 60's promoting healthy living and exercise.
Marcy now offers a comprehensive collection of Home Fitness and Exercise equipment, including home gyms, weight benches, exercise bikes and elliptical cross trainers, together with an extensive range of free weights and dumbbells. Whether you are just getting started, seriously into fitness or looking to create that complete home fitness studio, Marcy has the products for you.
Being part of the Escalade group, Marcy products have established a reputation for distributing instantly recognisable brands, quality product, innovation and exceptional customer service.
Payment methods Marcy JD3.1 Hyperextension Bench
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Marcy JD3.1 Hyperextension Bench
User reviews about Marcy JD3.1 Hyperextension Bench
Tell us what you think!