Fast and free delivery from €200
Characteristics Garmin Vívosport Slate (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate and GPS
- Work out inside, or use built-in GPS to accurately track activities outside
- Includes fitness monitoring tools such as VO2 max and fitness age estimates
- All-day stress tracking helps you stay in touch with your body’s response to potential stressors
- Features always-on colour Garmin Chroma Display™ and slim profile
- Get connected features such as smart notifications, LiveTrack and more
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; 8 hours in GPS mode
There’s a lot of get-up-and-move packed into this activity tracker1. Though it’s compact enough to suit any occasion, vívosport features built-in GPS, which lets you accurately track your activities outside while also including a variety of indoor activities. It brings you fitness monitoring tools and all-day stress tracking plus handy connected features, including automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community. It’s the complete activity tracking package.
Sports on the Go or at Home
Built-in GPS gives you the freedom to take your activities outside. During a run, walk or ride, vívosport is able to track distance, time and speed or pace and even map it out for you on Garmin Connect. It’s also preloaded with additional timed activities, including strength training and cardio, so you can work out the way you like.
Daily Fitness Monitoring and Stress Tracking
Monitor key aspects of your fitness and wellness with help from Elevate™ 24/7 wrist-based heart rate monitoring1. With the heart rate data it collects, vívosport is able to estimate your VO2 max and fitness age, 2 indicators of physical fitness that can improve over time with regular exercise. It also tracks your HRV (heart rate variability), which is used to calculate and display your stress level. The goal is to make you aware when physical or emotional sources cause your stress level to rise so you can find a way to relieve the pressure.
Slim Design, Vibrant Style
With all the features and sports it packs inside, you’re going to be surprised by just how thin this activity tracker is. Not only does it complement every outfit and every occasion, it’s perfect for all-day wear, especially since it’s safe for swimming and showering. The always-on Garmin Chroma Display colour touchscreen is responsive and bright enough to see — even in direct sunlight. The vívosport activity tracker is available in 3 trendy 2-tone styles, so choose the colour combination that speaks to you.
Once paired with your compatible smartphone, you’ll have access to a full suite of smart features that bring convenience and handy features to your wrist. Get text messages, social media updates, emails and more, find your phone, access music controls and use the LiveTrack feature to let friends follow your activities. With auto sync, your finished activities will even automatically upload to Garmin Connect.
Share and Compete
Syncing your activities to Garmin Connect is for more than just storing your data. Garmin Connect is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and even share their triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on the web or on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Lens Material: Glass
- Case material: polymer
- Strap material: Silicone
- Physical size: Width 21.0 mm; Thickness 10.9 mm; Small/medium 122-188 mm circumference; Large 148-215 mm circumference
- Weight: Small/medium 24.1 g; Large 27.0 g
- Water rating: Swim
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 0.38" x 0.76" (9.7 mm x 19.3 mm)
- Display resolution: 72 x 144 pixels
- Colour display
- Battery life: GPS mode: Up to 8 hoursSmart mode: Up to 7 days
- Memory/History: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Smart notifications
- Controls smartphone music
- Find My Phone
- Find My Watch
- VIRB® remote
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™, Windows®
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ™
- Fitness Age: yes (in app)
- Preloaded gym activity profiles: Strength Training, Cardio Training
- Automatic rep counting
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- GPS speed and distance
- Customisable screen(s)
- Auto Pause®
- Auto Lap®
- V02 max
- Customisable alerts
- Touch and/or button lock
- Activity history on watch
Heart Rate Features
- HR zones
- HR alerts
- HR calories
- % HR max
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+™ to paired devices)
- Preloaded run profiles: Running, Indoor Running
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
Preloaded cycling profiles: Biking
In the box
- Charging data cable
Comparative Garmin Vívosport Slate (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
Shipping Garmin Vívosport Slate (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
- Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over €200
- Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
- stock informationOnly 5 units left!Stock information is continuously updated unless we have a problem with our system.
- Delivered at
The orders placed before 13:30 from Monday to Friday will be shipped on the same day. Orders placed by bank transfer will be carried out upon receipt of the full amount.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Vívosport Slate (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Vívosport Slate (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
User reviews about Garmin Vívosport Slate (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
Tell us what you think!