Recommended: combine it with...
Characteristics Garmin Vívofit 4 Speckle (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
- Features always-on customisable colour display and 1+ year battery life1; no charging necessary
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalised daily step goal
- Safe for swimming and showering
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect™, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ™ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
The vívofit 4 activity tracker follows your progress 24/7 and lets you ditch the charging cord, thanks to its 1+ year battery life. It’s also safe for the pool or the shower, and its always-on colour display is bright and easy to see, even in the sunlight. Let your personality shine through by customising the screen with colour themes, watch faces and text phrases or by swapping out the band for a different one. Accessory bands are available in various colours and styles.
Convenience on Your Wrist
With vívofit 4, we’re bringing you several new tools designed to make life a little more convenient. Use the weather widget for a quick, illustrated look at what the day is going to bring. Set an alarm in the app that will go off on your device, or even set a countdown timer right from your wrist to remind you when it’s time to turn off the oven. Misplaced your phone? vívofit 4 can help you with that, too.
Get Moving, the Easy Way
No need to manually start and stop your activity timer — Move IQ has you covered. It can automatically capture and classify different activities such as walking, running, biking, swimming and using an elliptical. For walks and runs, it can even start an activity timer automatically. Review the captured data later on Garmin Connect.
Personalised Activity Tracking Plus Motivation
vívofit 4 inspires you to get up and move. In addition to tracking steps, distance, calories burned and sleep, it also tracks periods of inactivity. A coloured move bar fills up to alert you if you’ve been stationary for too long. Reset it by walking for a couple of minutes. vívofit 4 even learns your current activity level then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
Share and Compete
Throughout your day, vívofit 4 periodically syncs to Garmin Connect. The Garmin Connect™ app makes it easier than ever to beat yesterday. Bold, colourful activity cards provide all your statistics at a glance. Scroll down to easily compare today’s totals to past results, or tap in for more detailed information. Activities and other health measurements recorded by your device are presented in vivid detail. And the data you see is customised just for you and the way you move, without all the filler.
Step Challenges with Your Kids
Use the Toe-to-Toe™ feature to challenge your kids to a step competition. Your vívofit 4 activity tracker can wirelessly connect to your child’s nearby vívofit jr. 2 or even another vívofit 4 to kick off an instant timed step competition. It's all controlled right from the wrist, and once the competition is over, you'll both see the total number of steps during the one-on-one challenge and find out who triumphed.
*Under typical use; battery life may vary depending on usage
- Lens Material: acrylic
- Strap material: Silicone or TPU
- Physical size: Width 19 mm; Thickness 9.4 mm; Circumference (small/medium) 122-188 mm; Circumference (large) 148-215 mm
- Weight: Small/medium 25 g; Large 25.5 g
- Water rating: Swim
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective 8-colour memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Display size: 11 x 11 mm
- Display resolution: 88 x 88 pixels
- Colour display
- Battery life: Up to 1 year (2 x SR43 user replaceable)
- Memory/History: 4 weeks of activity data
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
Daily Smart Features
- Connectivity: Bluetooth® Smart and ANT+®
- Find My Phone
- Smartphone compatibility: iPhone®, Android™
- Compatible with Garmin Connect™ Mobile
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Distance traveled
- Intensity minutes: yes (moderate)
- Move IQ™
- Kid Activity Tracking Features
- Toe-to-Toe™ Challenges
In the box
- vívofit 4
Comparative Garmin Vívofit 4 Speckle (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
Shipping Garmin Vívofit 4 Speckle (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we seek complete satisfaction for our clients and we know that delivery charges are an inconvenience and therefore fitnessdigital offers free delivery for orders over €200. On orders up to €100 delivery costs are €9.99 and between €100 and €200 the delivery costs are €6.99. The shopping basket automatically updates the delivery costs. At fitnessdigital we also take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Vívofit 4 Speckle (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Vívofit 4 Speckle (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
User reviews about Garmin Vívofit 4 Speckle (Small/Medium) Activity Tracker
Tell us what you think!