Commonly bought together with
Characteristics Garmin Fitness Band Vívosmart HR Blue Regular
Smart Activity Tracker with Wrist-based Heart Rate
- Sleek band is comfortable to wear all day, and the always-on display shows your stats, even in sunlight
- Displays steps, distance, calories, heart rate, floors climbed and activity intensity
- Receive text, call, email, calendar and social media alerts²
- Control your music and your VIRB® action camera (sold separately) all from your wrist
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and vibration alert
Wrist-based Heart Rate
vívosmart HR smart activity tracker¹ with Elevate™ heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vívosmart HR provides calories burned information and quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities, providing better credit for your efforts. You can even use your vívosmart HR as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
More Than Just Steps
In addition to measuring steps, calories and distance, vívosmart HR measures floors climbed with its integrated barometric altimeter. Whether you’re going for a swim or trying out a new gym class, it measures your activity intensity with intensity minutes. This feature lets you monitor your progress against activity goals recommended by health organisations.
Stay active and connected with vívosmart HR activity tracker. Each time you receive a notification from your compatible smartphone, it gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more. Other connected features allow you to control music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) or find your misplaced phone.
Beat Yesterday, Every Day
vívosmart HR learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the inactivity timer.
vívosmart HR activity tracker automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to our free online community. At Garmin Connect™, you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challenge and compete. For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which vívosmart HR records throughout the day.
¹Activity tracking accuracy
²When paired with a compatible smartphone
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions: Band sizes: 136-187 mm (Regular); 180-224 mm (X-large); Width: 21.0 mm; Thickness: 12.3 mm
- Display size, WxH: 25.3 mm x 10.7 mm
- Display resolution, WxH: 160 x 68 pixels
- Negative mode display
- Weight: 29.6 g, Regular; 32.0 g, X-large
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium battery
- Battery life: Up to 5 days
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB® control
- Heart rate monitor
- Heart rate-based calorie computation
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
- Calculates floors climbed: yes
- Intensity minutes: yes
- Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology
In the Box
- Regular or X-large vívosmart HR, depending on version selected
- Charging/data clip
Comparative Garmin Fitness Band Vívosmart HR Blue Regular
Shipping Garmin Fitness Band Vívosmart HR Blue Regular
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Dr. Min Kao co-founded Garmin Corporation with Gary Burrell in October 1989 to integrate Global Positioning System (GPS) technology into navigation devices for multiple markets. Since its creation with 1,000 employees the company has grown and has now more than 9,200 associates in 35 offices worldwide. Garmin is a leading, worldwide provider of navigation and fitness products. They are committed to making superior products for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and sports that are an essential part of their customers? lives.
Garmin offers a wide range of products all over the world. Their user-friendly products are not only sought after for their compelling design, superior quality and best value, but they also have innovative features that enhance the lives of their customers. Garmin GPS solutions are a key part of today?s most useful, versatile and cost-efficient fleet monitoring solutions. With Garmin on your side, drivers and dispatchers work together to improve customer response and optimize fleet resources to achieve lower costs and higher profits.
Payment methods Garmin Fitness Band Vívosmart HR Blue Regular
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Garmin Fitness Band Vívosmart HR Blue Regular
In this section you can find answers from our users and experts
1 Questions 0 Answers
- Hi Do you have the serial number for this fitness tracker? I'm trying to make sure I'm comparing 'like with like' compared to other sellers. Also, not sure how the heart rate monitor works? Thanks Asked by Sylvia from Oxfordshire, UKDo you know the answer? Please let us know!0 Answers
User reviews about Garmin Fitness Band Vívosmart HR Blue Regular
Tell us what you think!
I have been very happy with my purchase - I bought it as much for the smart notifications as the fitness tracking features but have been impressed on both fronts. My only gripe is that it could be more configurable (type and length of alerts) to my personal preferences.
Great fitness tracker with some smartwatch functionality. Does a decent job and is also water resistant enough to be able to use while swimming. Went for garmin for this reason and the fact I use a Garmin edge cycle computer so all my data goes to garmin connect and is available in one place.