Get where you want to be. Aria™ tracks your weight, body fat percentage, and BMI, painting a picture of your long-term progress. It wirelessly syncs your stats with online graph and mobile tools that help you stay motivated and on track. When you're in control, stepping on the scale feels good.
Here's how it works:
1-Track your weight & more.
2-Auto-uploads via wi-fi.
3-See your progress, online or mobile.
4-Get fit, stay motivated.
It's one sharp scale
Like any scale, Aria™ measures your weight. That's only half the story. Aria™ also contains advanced technology to accurately assess your weight as well as your body fat % and BMI. Day after day, it helps you focus on results.
· Body fat
· BMIWhat's body fat percentage?
Body fat is essential to maintaining good health. For most women, 14-31% is a healthy range. For guys, that range is closer to 6-24%.
BMI stands for body mass index. It looks at body fat in relation to height and weight and tells you if you're in the healthy range.Tracks your data for you
The easy-to-read display shows you what Aria™ is tracking. It identifies you by name (or initials), then displays your weight and body fat %, letting you know when that info syncs to your account. Over time, go from fearing the unknown to feeling empowered. Even looking forward to that daily or weekly check-in.
Recognizes up to eight people (discreetly)Set-up is simple.
· Just download the Fitbit software, then link your scale to your home wireless network and you're good to go.Invite the family.
· Aria™ recognizes up to eight individual users, so you can invite the whole family.
· Whenever you step on the scale, it sends your data straight to your account.
· Everyone's info is private by default.
Syncs your stats through Wi-Fi
Every time you step on the scale, Aria™ automatically and wirelessly syncs your stats through your Wi-Fi
network to your private Fitbit account. From there, you've got real-time access to your progress, 24/7.
Gain insights & take control
Aria™ helps you focus on long-term trends, rather than short-term blips (hello, coconut cream pie). Analyze your weight, body fat %, and BMI trends with easy-to-understand graphs and charts — or keep tabs on the go with Fitbit's free mobile app. Either way, you'll gain an understanding of what drives you.
Earn badges as you go
Whether you're building muscle or shedding pounds, stay motivated by setting goals, and earning badges. Your data is private by default. If you want to share your achievments, you can change your privacy settings.Set goals, log meals & more
Whatever your goals are, we'll help you achieve them. You can log meals or even create a food plan. Tracking and entering your info is easy, thanks to Fitbit's online and mobile tools.Set goals
Weighing yourself is only part of the equation. Fitbit provides online and mobile tools like weight goals and food and work-out logging to help you achieve your weight goal.
Plays well with other apps
Weight trends can be influenced by a variety of fitness and nutrition factors. Fitbit works with several popular health apps that let you export your Fitbit data their way. Some, like Lose it!, also let you import their data into your Fitbit dashboard, so you can track your stats in either location. Learn more in App Gallery.Sensors
WEIGHT AND BMI
Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight.BODY COMPOSITION
The scale measures body mass using bioimpedance analysis. ITO electrodes form a pattern on the top of scale, and send a small, safe signal through the body to measure impedance.WARNING
Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device, or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 10. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet.Colors & materialsAria™ comes in two colors:
· Tempered glass platform
· ABS bottom housingSize & Weight
· HEIGHT: 12.3 inches (31.2 cm)
· WIDTH: 12.3 inches (31.2 cm)
· DEPTH: 1.3 inches (33.4 mm)
· WEIGHT: 4 lbs, 4.3 oz (1.93 kg)
· SHIPPING WEIGHT: Approx. 6 lbs (2.72 kg)
Display & Controls
· LIGHTING: Backlit display
· DISPLAYS: Weight, % body fat, User selection
· UNITS: lb, kg, st
· MEASUREMENT RANGE: 20-350 lbs (9-158 kg)
· USER SELECTION CONTROLS: Tap left or right
Multiple users & data sharing
· Automatic recognition of up to eight different people.
· Data defaults to private but can be shared with other users of the scale.
· Option to make your body composition stats viewable to Fitbit friends, or fully public.
· Option to automatically or manually publish your weight on Facebook or Twitter.Wireless sync
· Wireless 802.11b
· WEP / WPA / WPA2 personal security
· Scale connect to your wireless home network
· Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
· Scale data syncs to your private account on Fitbit.com and the iPhone app. You can control how much and what data you share.Batteries & Power
· 4 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
· No power cord necessary
PC & Mac requirementsSETUP
To setup your scale the first time, you can use either a computer or a smartphone.
No cables are necessary, but you will need access to you wireless router.
· Windows XP/Vista/7/8
· Internet connection
· Mac OS X 10.5 and up
· Internet connectionBrowsers supportedPC BROWSERS
· chrome: 12 and up
· firefox: 3.6.18 and up
· internet explorer: 8 and up
· safari: --- MAC BROWSERS
· chrome: 12 and up
· firefox: 3.6.18 and up
· internet explorer: ---
· safari: 5.0.5 and upEnvironmental requirements
· You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
· Operating condition: 0-56° C
· Relative humidity: 0-95%
Aria is designed to work in a humid bathroom environment. Some condensation on the scale is expected (due to hot showers, etc.) and will not damage the scale. The scale should not be submerged. Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale. To prevent slipping / accidents, please thoroughly dry the glass top before stepping on the scale.