Perfect Commercial Platform
The Viking Pro
achieves a unique synergy of style and strength, using solid timber construction around a central frame of pressure-formed laminate for incredible durability. Attention to detail abounds in both form and function; every machine is made with pride and hand finished to perfection. Designed and crafted to provide years of satisfaction in the toughest environment.Unparalleled Rowing Performance
Industry best on-water rowing emulation with natural catch and feel. Adjustable resistance at the turn os a dial, to keep health club members challenged and engaged. Our patented twin tank design provides the largest range os resistance to suit the broadest range os users, from deconditioned seniors to competitive athletes. Instantly adaptable to each user, allowing progression as fitness levels and abilities improve.
Add a touch of class to your fitness facility and engage your members in one of the most effective forms of exercise available. Compare the quality of finish, integrity of construction and attention to detail that make the Viking Pro the perfect choice for any commercial location. It's an investment in the satisfaction of your members and is sure to increase the level of participation in rowing exercise within your facility. Make the change and enjoy the benefits.
The strength, functionality and elegance of a Viking Rower is unmatched by any similar product in the world. Put simply, you are investing in the besst machine of it's kind. Features· Tank
Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
“No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.”· Monitor
“Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and heart rate.” · Footboard
“Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.”· Handle
Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
“Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.”· Frame
“Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.”Others
· “Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.”
· “Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.”
· Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
· Home / Light Commercial use warranty
· Resistance adjusts from feather-light to Olympic workout, with variable water level of 9 to 17 liters.
· Tough polycarbonate shell, 3 blade stainless steel impeller.
· Stores in upright position 55x54cm and assembled lenght 213,5cm, width 55cm, height 54cm. Maximum user weight 150kg.