Characteristics Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
This multi-station workhorse provides health club quality strength training for up to three people simultaneously (with optional GKR9).
The G9 series of gyms features a multi-function Press Arm Station for bench press, incline press, shoulder press and chest supported mid row exercises. The Perfect Pec™ Station with fully adjustable range of motion allows users to achieve deeper muscle penetration for faster, more defined results. The Leg Press/ Calf Press Station operates on its own seperate weight stack, with a 2 to 1 weight ratio, giving the G9 Gyms the awesome capacity of a 420 lb leg press
Add the optional Vertical Knee Raise / Dip Staion (GKR9) and up to three peopel can workout simultaneously on the G9S.
Advanced engineering has resulted in exceptional range of motion and full adjustability for any size user. The multi-grip press arm system delivers deep and effective muscle interaction for chest, incline and shoulder press movements.
No need to sit on the floor to perform rowing exercises with the G9S, simply grasp the mid row handles for an exhilarating mid and lower back workout that will increase flexibility, build strength and relieve lower back stress.
The G9S includes a Pec Dec Station that feature computer designed, dual-overhead variable resistance cams that allow each arm to operate independantly providing unilateral and bilateral chest, back and shoulder conditioning. Pop-pin adjustable seat elevates vertically to properly align your hands and elbows with the swiveling hand grips for proper alignment. Perform one-arm reverse flys for back and shouler development.
The G9S includes a powerfule Leg Press & Calf Press attachment that operates on a 2:1 ratio turning the 210 lb. weight stack into 420 pounds of leg-blasting workouts. Advanced design reduces spinal compression while allowing full range-of-motion in a natural, biomechanical movement. Fully adjustable back pad and an ergonomically designed, pivoting foot plate accomodates all size users for a complete leg and calf workout.
Weight and dimensions
- Weight: 972lb / 440.90kg
- Dimensions: L 89.00in / 2,260.60mm x W 76.00in / 1,930.40mm x H 83.50in/2,120.90mm
Comparative Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
Shipping Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
- Delivery feefree delivery
- Availability Backorder
- Delivered at
Exclusive product or product that is on request. If you are interested in these products, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be informed about the delivery time of this product.
At fitnessdigital we take great care over the delivery and always do everything possible to ensure that the delivery times are respected. For this reason we work with transport leaders such as TNT, DHL, DACHSER, DPD or UPS.
- Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
- The transport carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance of the building or property. Delivery does not include taking the merchandise up to a first floor nor does it include installment.
Not at home for the delivery? If an attempt at delivery is made and there is no one at home, the transport agency will leave you a note instructing you to contact them so that you can confirm a new delivery date. When the transport company delivers the goods, please check the following:
- That the number of packages coincides with the number indicated on the delivery note. If the number of packages does not coincide, please note this on the delivery note before signing for the delivery.
- The packaging does not show any signs of being misshapen or damaged. If you have any doubts, make a note on the delivery note about the appearance of the packages and get in touch with us.
- 2 years
***If the warranty is longer than two years, it will be shown in the product description.
FitnessDigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
- The product is new
- The product comes in its original packaging
- As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Body-Solid products Body Solid, offers high quality:
- Safety: Safety is no accident. The safety of you and your family is a foremost concern of Body-Solid. Our safety engineering starts with a strong, rigid body structure. High-strength carbon steel is used extensively throughout the frame and cross members, as well as in the braces, connecting points and adjustment components. The mainframes provide exceptional strength while low profile designs contribute to excellent stability.
- Touch: The advanced steel alloy used in every gym has a very high strength-to-weight ratio and excellent impact absorbing properties. Tough and durable features include shock-resistant weight stacks, reinforced arms and oversized pivot point bushings.
- Comfortable: Ergonomic studies were applied throughout each home gym design, making every one of them an extremely user-friendly machine to work out on. The shape and location of every pad, pop pin and pivot point feels natural. Weight stacks are within easy reach for quick, safe adjustability. Even the bars and grips are designed to fit the shape of your hand rather than the other way around.
- Affordable: Body-Solid products set a new standard of excellence. Our philosophy is simple: give buyers exceptional quality, durability and function at an extremely affordable price. Our products include dozens of distinct strength training machines designed and engineered by experts in the United States for total body training, conditioning and rehabilitation. They have every built-in safety feature possible. They are as tough as the toughest competitor. They are comfortable, convenient and have a price you can afford.
- State-of-the-Art: Our gyms are designed with state-of-the-art Computer Assisted Drafting (CAD) software. This software gives us the ability to design gyms with pivot points in the optimum positions and adjustment ranges that accommodate every size user.
Unwilling to compromise,Body-Solid products feature materials and component parts of only the highest quality and durability available.
Texclusive In-Home LIFETIME Warranty covers every piece of every one of our home gyms. Pads, pulleys, cables, frames. You name it. It's ALL covered. Forever!
Payment methods Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
Cash On DeliveryNo surcharge
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Credit cardNo surcharge
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
Ask the expert about Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
User reviews about Body-Solid G9S Home Gym
Tell us what you think!