Salts in capsules.
Contains 100 capsules per jar.
Ideal for keeping salt deposits at optimum levels at times when it is especially hot, during endurance sport or when perspiring more than usual. It can also be used to reduce body weight, as it ensures the supply of salts needed to not suffer dehydration, without providing any calories to the body.
It can also be used to reduce body weight, as it ensures the supply of salts needed to not suffer dehydration, without providing any calories to the body.
The level of salts in the body for optimal performance is critical:
· The salts help rehydrate the body.
· They regulate muscle contractions.
Sodium is the salt that our body uses in larger amounts during exercise:
· Sodium and potassium regulate muscle contractions.
· The lack of one of these salts may cause muscle cramps.
· Improves water absorption.
· Reduces the acidity of the organism.
· Neutralizes lactic acid.
· Delays fatigue.
Thus, with Salts Electrolytes:
· We ensure a good level of salts.
· Muscle cramps are removed.
· It delays fatigue.
· Does not provide calories.
· It helps to reduce body weight.
· Ensures high performance with a good level of salts.
Combine it if you need:
· Energy gel. 1 or even 2 energy gel per hour + 250 ml of water.
· Liquid energy. 500-800 ml energy drink per hour.
· Solid Food. 1 endurance fuel bar in small bites + water.
Sugar free, gluten free. Lactose free.
Contains 100 capsules per jar
Sodium chloride, potassium chloride, silicon dioxide, calcium citrate, magnesium stearate, potassium citrate, calcium gluconate, magnesium citrate, magnesium gluconate, cholecalciferol.
Nutritional Information: 100 g / capsule
Proteins 0 % / 0 %
Carbohydrate 0,25 % / 0,25 %
of which sugars 0 % / 0 %
Lipidos (Fats) 0 % / 0 %
Energy value: 120 kcal (504 kJ) / 0,95 kcal (3,98 kJ)
Vitamins content: 100 g / capsule
Vitamin D3 0.633 mg / 5 mcg
Mineral content: 100 g / capsule
Potassium 14,52 g / 114,71 mg
Calcio 320 mg / 2,52 mg
Magnesium 570 mg / 4,5 mg
Sodium 17,88 g / 141,25 mg