Salt Caps, Victory Endurance’s new formulation of vitamins and minerals, is the most comprehensive formula on the market providing all the electrolytes and minerals needed to maintain athletic performance, promoting hydration and replenishing the salts lost during exercise.
Why Salt Caps?
Because its unique formula contains all the ingredients that help maintain electrolyte balance:
· Sodium: the first of the three minerals called electrolytes. Considered the most important, it is essential to help maintain hydration in sports for its ability to retain water within the cell. It takes part in the proper functioning of the muscles.
· Potassium is the second of the three electrolytes. It works at the intracellular level contributing to acid-base balance, muscle contraction and neuromuscular activity. Facilitates the retention of water in the spaces between cells.
· Chlorine: The third electrolyte. It is essential to maintain the water balance as it is the one that facilitates the absorption of fluids. Necessary for maintaining proper digestion of gastric juices.
· Calcium: Acts in energy metabolism, muscle contraction, neuromuscular activity, nerve conduction and blood clotting.• Iron: It is part of red blood cells and is the central atom of hemoglobin, so it is essential in
· Magnesium is involved in various processes related to the release of energy (glycolysis and oxidative phosphorylation), in protein synthesis, neuromuscular transmission, electrolyte balance and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
· Iodine: Plays an important role in the release of energy, in the production of thyroid hormones and nerve and cognitive function.
· Copper: Indirectly important in the transport of oxygen that is involved in iron metabolism. In addition it intervenes in bone mineralization, in the maintenance of collagen, in the oxidative metabolism of glucose and, as part of superoxide dismutase, is also a powerful antioxidant.
· Manganese essential and abundant mitochondria rich tissues (brain, liver, pancreas, kidney) and, therefore, for energy metabolism.
· Selenium is a powerful antioxidant as part of the glutathione peroxidase. Also involved in the metabolism of thyroid hormones.
· Thiamine or vitamin B1: essential in the metabolism of carbohydrates for energy production, e.g. in the Krebs cycle. Could improve the anaerobic threshold and may decrease performance deficit.
· Vitamin D increases the absorption of calcium and phosphorus and is involved in growth and bone mineralization, muscle function and immune system.
Salt Caps With Victory Endurance ensures the most complete contribution of electrolytes, minerals and vitamins to sustain your performance.Suggested usage
Take 1 capsule for each hour of intense exercise with 150-200 ml of water or Iso-EnergyRecommendations
· If during physical activity you ingest Iso-Energy and/or Victory Endurance gels: take 1 capsule every 90 minutes (1.5 hours) of intense exercise.
· If you only hydrate with water and/or a small amount of Iso-Energy: take 1 capsule every 30 or 45 minutes of intense exercise.
Also take into account the different environmental conditions of heat, humidity, time of year, etc. to modify these recommendations based on transpiration.Format
Victory Endurance Salt caps - 90 capsulesIngredients
Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Gelatine, Magnesium Oxide, Iron(III)Pyrophosphate, Anticaking Agents: Magnesium Salts of fatty Acids, Silicon Dioxide; Manganese Gluconate, Copper Gluconate, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D. May contain traces of lactose, gluten, soy and egg albumen. Nutritional Information
|Por 100g||por 1 capsule|
||5 μg (100%*)
||1,1 mg (100%*)
||90 mg (5%*)
||210 mg (26%*)
||150 mg (19%*)
||9 mg (64%*)
||60 mg (16%*)
||2 mg (100%*)
||55 mg (100%*)
||150 μg (100%**)
| * % DRA = Daily Recommended Allowance