INTEGRATED GPS WITH HEART RATE MONITORING OPTION AND SUUNTO APPS FOR ON AND OFF TRACK TRAINING
Suunto Ambit changed everything. It was the first GPS watch to combine cutting-edge outdoor and training features, with thousands of sports apps ready to download. And it continues to evolve with the release of even more advanced apps. Building on this tradition, Suunto Ambit2 and Ambit2 S add next-generation multisport features for swimming, cycling and more.
THE GPS FOR ATHLETES
The Suunto Ambit2 S is designed to fuel your passion for sports. Latest GPS in a light and sleek design with advanced features for running, biking, swimming and more.
Thousands of Suunto Apps available to add new features to your watch. Perform at your absolute best – every time, everywhere.
· Advanced multisport functions
· Personalize with 1000+ free Sports Apps
· Light and sleek
· Route & waypoint navigation
Measurements: 50 x 50 x 15.5 mm (1.97 x 1.97 x 0.61 ")
Weight: 72 g (2.54 oz)
· Full-featured GPS (SiRFIV v2.2)
· Adjustable GPS fix rate (1 s, 60 s)
· Location in multiple coordinate systems
· Waypoint and route navigation
· Find back
· Track logging, viewing and sharing*
· Point of Interest (POI) creation
· Route planning*
· GPS altitude
· 3D compass with declination adjustment
* in Movescount.com
TRAINING & SPORTS-SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS
· GPS-based speed, pace and distance
· Real-time, average and max. heart rate **
· Calories **
· Heart rate limits **
· Heart rate graph in real time **
· Peak Training Effect & Recovery Time **
· Manual & autolaps
· Countdown timer
· Interval timer
· GPS track analysis*
· Heart rate zones* **
· EPOC & V02 max values* **
· Swapping of sport while logging and exercise
· Preconfigured multisport modes
· Sports comparison*
· Post-analysis of multisport exercise by sport*
· Interactive map and charts by sport/section of an exercise*
· ANT+™ and Suunto ANT support for PODs
· Responsive running pace/speed (FusedSpeed™)
· Running cadence with Foot POD
· Lap comparisons by each kilometer/mile*
· Ghost Runner (Suunto App)
· Marathon End-time Estimator (Suunto App)
· Multiple Bike POD support (Suunto ANT/ANT+™)
· Bike Power (W), average and maximum
· Bike Power 3 s, 10 s, 30 s
· Bike lap and lap maximum power
· Power distribution & graphs*
· Peak Power Curve for peak power outputs*
Bike Power requires use of optional ANT+™ bike power sensor.
· Swimming time by pool length, lap, total
· Swimming pace & distance
· Swimming stroke rate, count & type
· Automatic intervals
· Dynamic lap table with strokes, pace and durations*
· 1000+ free Suunto Apps for outdoors & training
· Up to 50 Apps pre-configurable in watch
· Logging of all App values for post-analysis
· Suunto Apps creation with:
-Chrono, GPS, HR, weather and altitude data **
-Running, cycling, swimming data
-Rich math functions, if/then logic, sound, backlight, etc.
* in Movescount.com
** requires use of optional Suunto ANT/ANT+™ or Suunto Dual Heart Rate Belt
· Time, date, alarm, dual time
· Multiple UI languages (EN, DE, ES, FI, FR, IT, NL, PT, SV)
· GPS timekeeping
· Positive / negative display switch
· User-adjustable backlight
· Versatile button lock
· Low battery indicator
· Metric and imperial units
· Power save modes
· Adjustable recording of HR and baro/alti (1 s, 10 s)
· Data transfer and charging with USB cable
· Watch settings & customization*
· Advanced post-analysis of exercise*
· Training logbook with story and image support*
· New functionalities with software upgrades*
* in Movescount.com
· Altitude range -500m - 9000m/-1600ft - 29500ft
· Recording intervals : 1 s, 10 s
· Resolution: 1 m
· Laps (manual and automatic)
· Countdown timer
· 3D digital compass
· Cardinal directions
· Declination setting
· Guided calibration
· Heading in degrees
· North-South indicator: North indicator
COMPUTER CONNECTIVITY (PC & MAC)
· Training data transfer and analysis: Through Movescount.com (with USB cable)
· Viewing and visualizing tracks and altitude profiles: in Movescount.com
Delivery is important to us. We will do our very best to deliver your order on time.
A card will be left if no one is home and the goods returned to the carrier's local depot to await your contact.
Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
It may be necessary for you to assist or move merchandise into your home, this is especially relevant if you live in a block of flats as carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance to the block.
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
Payment methods Suunto Ambit2 S Lime (HR)
Cash On Delivery
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
The product is new
The product comes in its original packaging
As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Suunto was founded in1936 by outdoors man and a keen orienteering enthusiast Tuomas Vohlonen, who had long been bothered by a problem: the inaccuracy of traditional dry compasses and their lack of steady needle operation.
Today, Suunto is a leading designer and manufacturer of sports instruments for training, diving, mountaineering, hiking, skiing, sailing and golf..
Prized for their design, accuracy and dependability, Suunto sports instruments combine the aesthetics and functionality of watches with sport-specific computers that help athletes at all levels analyze and improve performance.
Headquartered in Vantaa, Finland, , Suunto employs more than 500 people worldwide and distributes its products to over 100 countries.