Characteristics Polar Loop 2 Black Activity Tracker
Stylish activity tracker
Polar Loop 2 is the stylish and waterproof activity tracker that makes you move. This elegant wristband tracks your daily activity and even sleep, motivating and guiding you towards better fitness and health.
Personalized activity goal
Years of research have led Polar to create a method that sets you an individual daily activity goal - based on more than just steps. The Activity Goal on the Polar Loop 2 is customized to your personal details and choice of activity level, and it fills up during the day based on the amount and intensity of your activity.
Unique Polar technology allows the Polar Loop 2 to track your daily activity at five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium and high. Low to high intensity movement fill up your activity bar so you can easily see how much progress you’re making.
· Resting Sleep and laying down
· Sitting Sitting and other passive activities
· Low Standing, light housework
· Medium Walking and other medium intensity activities
· High Running, jogging and other intensive activities
Get motivating guidance on how to reach your goal. The activity goal on the Loop 2 fills up during the day based on the intensity of your activity.
Unparalleled wearability The soft and flexible Loop 2 fits every wrist perfectly. The 85 individually placed Led lights and stainless steel buckle make it a high-quality bracelet for 24/7 use. And don't fret about it getting wet - it's waterproof.
Sleep tight You can ever wear the Loop 2 to bed and let it automatically track your sleep. Chech Polar Flow app on your smartphone to see how long and well you slept. If you need a wape-up, the Loop 2 will gently vibrate when it's time to rise and shine.
For everyday heroes Finding time to take care of yourself can be challenging, but the Loop 2 is here to help with motivating feedback and individual guidance. There are so many ways to be active, so find yours and reach your activity goal every day.
Hello, hello When you wear the Loop 2 you can receive vribrating notifications (iOS only) of incoming calls, messages and calendar appointments to your wrist.
· Steps and distance Tracks your steps and distance from steps.
· Inactivity alert Reminds you with vibration to get up after 55 minutes of sitting and add active breaks to your daily routines.
· Smart calories Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned. The individual algorithm is based on your data: weight, height, age, gender and the intensity of physical activity.
· Activity goal Shows how active you’ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal. Breaks up your activities into five intensity levels: resting, sitting, low, medium and high.
· Sleep Automatically tracks your sleep time and quality. See and learn from your sleeping patterns in Polar Flow web service and app.
· Smart notifications Vibrates and notifies you about incoming calls, messages and calendar reminders (iOS only).
· Activity guide Shows how active you’ve been during the day and gives practical guidance for reaching your daily activity goal.
· Activity benefit Gives feedback on your daily, weekly and monthly activity, showing how your active choices help you stay healthy.
· Smart calories Lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned.
· Energy pointer Gives clear guidance on how to get into shape faster. Polar H7 required.
· Training benefit Motivating feedback straight after exercise. Polar H7 required.
· Heart rate during training Shows your current heart rate with the touch of a button during training. Polar H7 heart rate sensor required.
Train to your own beat
Your heart rate is the most accurate fitness indicator. The best way to improve your fitness and see results is to exercise at the right intensity. Hook up the Loop 2 with Polar H7 heart rate sensor and make sure you don’t skip a beat. The H7 will show your live, accurate heart rate on your wrist while you work out.
· Polar Flow web service and app Follow your daily progress and get guidance that helps you meet your goals. Learn how your daily habits can improve your wellbeing.
· Polar coach Free online tool for your coach or personal trainer to easily follow your progress.
· Sensor compatibility Add a Polar H7 Bluetooth® Smart heart rate sensor for live, accurate heart rate on your wrist.
· Myfitnesspal Keep tabs on your nutrition by connecting with the world’s largest food, nutrition and calorie database (iOS only).
Measurements. With soft silicon wristband · Weight: 38g · Thickness: 10,8 mm · Width: 20,0 mm
Tech · Rechargeable 38 mAh Li-pol battery · Battery duration up to 8 days with 24/7 activity tracking and 1h/day training
Connectivity · Easy wireless sync via Polar Flow app with Bluetooth® Smart · Custom USB connector for charging and data sync with PC or Mac via Polar FlowSync · Bluetooth® Smart · Polar Flow web service compatibility with Mac OS X 10.6 or later and PC Windows XP, 7, 8 · Updatable software · UI languages English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, German, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
Other products related to Polar Loop 2 Black Activity Tracker
Delivery feeFree delivery on orders over 200 pounds
Estimated deliveryDelivery 1 working day
stock informationMore than 10 available
Delivery is important to us. We will do our very best to deliver your order on time.
A card will be left if no one is home and the goods returned to the carrier's local depot to await your contact.
Please note that if you order more than one product, you might receive them on different days and/or with different transport companies; in this case too we do our very best to respect delivery time of all the products ordered.
It may be necessary for you to assist or move merchandise into your home, this is especially relevant if you live in a block of flats as carriers will only deliver to the ground floor entrance to the block.
For all products stating "delivery: 1 working day" at fitnessdigital, normal delivery is the next working day. (occasionnaly 2 working days depending on the destination). Orders for 1 working day delivery must be placed by 14:30 from Monday to Friday. Orders are delivered on working days only from Monday to Friday.
Payment methods Polar Loop 2 Black Activity Tracker
Cash On Delivery
You will receive the order at the registered address and the payment is made on delivery in cash. The cash on delivery option is only available for orders of 150 € or more.
Pay securely with the following credit cards: VISA, VISA Electron, 4B, or Mastercard
or with an authenticated credit card (Verified by Visa / Mastercard SecureCode).
If you have a credit card that allows you to purchase in internet, and you have a code or password that allows you to pay on-line, this is a good and comfortbale way to pay for you. Payment on-line means that your order will be paid for right after checkout, and is therefore very fast. fitnessdigital.cz is 100% secure. We guarantee the safety of your credit card information. All credit card information is handled with the utmost security and will never be released to any other organisation under any circumstance.
Your order will be sent upon receipt of the PayPal confirmation of payment of the full amount. What is PayPal?
fitnessdigital could sometimes ask a customer to use a certain payment methods ( for instance if the information given to us is not complete or seems to include false information). This could be the case when we are not able to properly identify who the customer is. We could sometimes ask for specially added documents as well, in order to prove payment
Delivery costs, delivery time and terms and conditions for free delivery are the same for all payment methods
Cash On Delivery payments can be made in the local currency (€).
***All products under warranty (2 years, starting on the date of sale to the final consumer) will be repaired by Polar free of charge for the customer, taking into account the aspects that are covered by the warranty.
In the case of the elastic WearLink +, belts and batteries the warranty is 1 year from the date of sale to the consumer.
fitnessdigital.com is an official distributor, therefore we can
The product is new
The product comes in its original packaging
As we are official distributors, we offer after sales service for all the products of this brand
Founded in 1977, Polar Electro invented the first wireless heart rate monitor. Since then the Company has been leading the sports instruments and heart rate monitoring category through its in-depth understanding of human physiology, performance, and the environment. Polar works in close cooperation with leading sports institutes and governing bodies, and has, thus, become widely recognized as the pioneer and world's leader of heart rate monitoring and fitness evaluation equipment.
Polar has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research.. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world?s leading sports medicine authorities
In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers
Being Headquartered near Oulu, in Finland, the company operates internationally in more than 80 countries. Today, the award-winning Polar training computers are the number one choice among consumers worldwide.
I chose this company on price and their online reviews and I was not disappointed! The communication telling me where the product was through its delivery was brilliant and I will always bear fitnessdigital in mind again
0 of 0 users think these reviews are useful
Are these reviews useful?
Small, Portable, Durable.
It's small, it's portable, it's durable.
You cut it to size when it arrives so it fits your wrist perfectly. It's clasp is very sturdy in comparison with rival products. It has had a few bangs and no damage has occured.
The accompanying app provides lots of interesting information about your daily routine.
Some downsides are the batterylife is nowhere near as advertised (it needs a charge every 3 days). I dont think it quite measures my sleeping time as accurately as I have been asleep.
You also need to purchase a heart rate monitor seperatly to measure your heart rate. It's not much of an issue, I only care about my heart rate on my walks/runs anyway and the accuracy of heart rate monitors on your wrist comes into question for me.